===

United Bravo Booking Details City Wise Information

Share:
===
===
United Bravo Booking Details are Here, United Bravo Car New Model booking details have been revealed. The newly released car can be booked at any authorized dealership through pay order or demand draft.

The features of United Bravo include alloy rims, cup holders, rear-view camera, hi-tech power windows, wooden panels, interactive multimedia, foldable remote key, fog lamps, USB ports, seat belt warning indicators, shark fin antenna, and electric power steering.

United Bravo is equipped with 800cc 3-cylinder water-cooled engine that produces 40 BHP and 60NM torque. The car has some attractive features like digital cluster meter, to touch display infotainment unit and a rear view camera. But the material of the car used in its interior and exterior is average.

United Bravo Booking Details City Wise Information


The price of United Auto Bravo Hatchback is Rs. 8,50,000.

In Lahore the booking details are

Head Office: Wajdan Estate & Motors.
  • For details Call at 0324-7718001, 0300-3456766, 0321-6670383
  • Address: 75-E Moulana Shoukat Ali Road, Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
  • UAN: +92 42 111 786 221
    info@unitedcars.com.pk
In a few days’ time, the car will be available in the major cities of Pakistan including Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Hyderabad, Karachi, Peshawar, Gilgit-Baltistan, and others.
===

9 comments:

  1. Is there any showroom in Karachi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can advertise this beautiful 🚗 car in my department if company give me this car on instalments wo interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can advertise this beautiful 🚗 car in my department if company give me this car on instalments wo interest.
    arshad7448769@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am living in Karachi and would like to book Bravo car. Please let me advise how can I book the car as your no office at Karachi if you have then please update me if not then suggest how can I book the car. Your earliest repose will be highly appreciated. Regards Shafiq (shafiq.ansari@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am living in Mardan KPK,
    When will you start here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can it be seen in karachi ?

    ReplyDelete